Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With 270,000 women and men in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini is a responsible and multicultural global leader. Its purpose: unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. As a strategic partner to companies, Capgemini has harnessed the power of technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. The Group addresses the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, it relies on deep industry expertise and its command of fast evolving fields such as cloud, data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. In 2020, Capgemini reported global revenues of €16 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Location: Remote work is allowed (Across USA)
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience
• Expertise in Analog, digital and mixed-signal circuit design
• Good understanding of low-power DC-DC converter circuits
• Power electronics and/or motor controller development using high-performance 32-bit microcontrollers
• Extensive experience with real-time embedded applications that include timers, interrupts, PWMs, ADCs, etc.
• Significant professional experience working with microcontroller software development IDEs
• Serial communication development with CAN, SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
• Proficiency in C programming
• LabView, CANape, CANalyzer for data acquisition
• Experience in developing embedded electronics including CPLDs, FPGAs, Verilog/VHDL
• Advanced degree
• Automotive industry background
• MATLAB/Python for data analysis and visualization
• Embedded Hardware Engineer – Power Electronics will work on development of cutting-edge designs and technologies for electrified powertrain applications. The work will involve,
o Embedded hardware architecture and schematic development
o Hardware/software interface definition, implementation, verification, and documentation
o Hardware bring-up, system debugging and optimization
o Collaborate with power electronics, systems, embedded software, PCB layout, mechanical, and supply base teams
o Develop and document acceptance test procedures for control PCBs from initial prototypes to production design
o Stay abreast of latest technologies on automotive embedded systems and ECUs
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.