Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of $18 billion.
• Take full delivery accountability of multi-geo teams delivering $5M to $50M programs, with ultimate ownership for profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Manage programs, supported by team of project managers. Track key quality, delivery and financial metrics; report the same to executive management.
• Track, flag and mitigate program risks
• Develop and sustain long term powerful client relationship, and ensure customer satisfaction
• Develop and build strong team of PM professionals to facilitate business growth
• Oversee and verify contract performance
• Negotiate scope changes and contract modifications
• Manage project financials and revenue recognition with full accountability for profitability
• Devise and execute approach for incremental margin improvement for running programs
• For new deals, define delivery model, delivery plan, governance plan and identify all potential risks and mitigation.
• Minimum work experience of 12 to 15 years in Project / Program Management or Delivery Management, managing a team of at least 80 – 100 resources.
• Deep experience in semiconductor device development including but not limited to design and tool flows, technologies and fabrication fundamentals
• Needs to demonstrate accountability in a multi-stakeholder environment, navigate the stakeholders and deliver results.
• Strong understanding of financials, profitability and cash flow
• Strong teamwork across multi-geo locations
• Deliver client value
• Execute with urgency
• Hold self and others accountable for results
• Develop and support employees and team
• Demonstrate trust and respect
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.