Capgemini is looking for AEM Developer
- 5 6 years of experience in AEM Content Management
- CMS with latest versions like 6 4 or 6 5
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and problems to provide enterprise solutions
- Experience in designing and creating OSGI bundle CQ Components
- Workflow Strong AEM developer with Java and Front UI experience with 5 years
- Java J2EE skills and OOPS with proficiency design patterns
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience on content fragments experience
- Understanding and working experience in integrating SOLR with AEM API
- Integration REST SOAP of AEM CMS with external system
- Experience in developing highly scalable customer facing web applications using WCMS
- Understanding experience with web front end technology frameworks
- Experience developing content centric applications using the Apache Sling framework and CRX repository
- Experience with a typical enterprise requirements management and development stack JIRA JENKINS or TeamCity Octopus GIT SVN CONFLUENCE etc.
- Have better knowledge of various AEM components like Tagging Search etc Experience in migrating content from one legacy system to AEM and also within AEM
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities, and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory, or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.