- 5 years of experience with Informatica ETL programming
- 3 years of experience with Shell scripting with
- Perl would be a plus
- 5 years plus experience with writing SQL and stored procedures preferably with Teradata including use of the corresponding batch processing tools eg bteq
- Experience with source control software such as Rational Synergy or Visual SourceSafe
- Good interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written
- BS or equivalent experience in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Knowledge of financial systems preferably back office and an understanding of processes related to financial reporting
- Working knowledge of JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive high quality development environment
- Design development implementation support and optimization of application
- Participate in the clarifications of business requirements and translation into functional technical specifications
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Support of existing application processes
- Use of software engineering best practices including design review code review and unit testing
- Knowledge of SQL Server Java nice to have Self motivated task oriented problem solver
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.