About Our Capgemini Sales Team
Our Sales team represents Capgemini, a true leader in global commerce services, and continues to build on our reputation for quality, transparency, and trust that we've cultivated since 2003.
We combine our proven methodologies, innovative solutions, deep technical expertise, and award-winning design to attract and retain clients from global brands to small companies and empower them to be leaders in their industry.
The career opportunities we offer are endless, and we provide extensive mentoring and coaching opportunities to our teammates so we can continue to be the best in the industry.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU. Join us to get the future you want!
ServiceNow Partner Development Manager
The primary focus of this role is to grow ServiceNow pipeline, bookings, and revenue by socializing and driving cross-functional discussions around priority business outcomes.
The principal focus will be selling ServiceNow solutions through internal and external demand generation efforts, working with Marketing, Industry verticals, Business/ capability lines, and partner managers.
Additional areas include driving ongoing support agreements, collaborating with ServiceNow for funding investments (POCs, etc.) and providing deal support which includes qualifying deals, and assisting with deal proposal and closing.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong skills in story telling, organization, proactive outreach, and ability to influence.
- Minimum of 3-5 years solutions sales background with prior experience driving cloud-based technology transformation deals.
- The ideal candidate will have a solutions sales background with 7 years of prior experience driving ServiceNow Transformational deals.
- In-depth knowledge of driving the entire sales cycle, including:
- Qualifying opportunities
- Clearly understands the ServiceNow partner influence revenue process and organization
- Assemble and guide the pursuit team working with ServiceNow
- Orchestrating discovery meetings and linking solutions to customer pain points (Consultative Selling / Value Selling)
- Structure and deliver a winning presentation (Executive presence)
- Drive relationships with Capgemini’s Industry Sales Teams and the ServiceNow channel to negotiate terms
- Cross-functional influence to forecast and deliver revenue targets
- Experience building GTM plans within the ServiceNow marketplace
- Entrepreneurial spirit: self-guided and motivated individual capable of producing with minimal oversight
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.