A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations; Driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 15 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is looking for a Senior Vice President/Partner level executive to play a key role in the growth and development of a key global account in the Capital Markets/Wealth Management sector in the North America Financial Services Strategic Business Unit. The executive will be responsible for strategy, growth and client delivery for a large, global Investment Banking/Capital Markets/Wealth and Asset Management client. The ideal candidate will
have professional services/consulting experience, large global account management, systems technologies knowledge, credible experience with large scale business transformation and a proven track record of selling to large clients in the industry. The candidate will have demonstrated a high degree of collaborative business practices in his/her previous executive position. Global, multi-cultural experience with various offshore delivery models/strategies is required.
This Vice President Leader will be responsible for:
- The end to end management of a high profile, large and key, existing account and all executive relationships within it
- Management of the account P&L of 100MM or greater
- Identifying, prioritizing and qualifying the sales of future services and large transformation projects
- Developing strategies, tactics and leading change management for the account
- Tracking and communicating status against defined goals and targets for client teams.
- Managing the employee count of 2,500+ globally, mainly in the U.S., U.K. and India
- Work with Capgemini practices/alliance partners to further the account/sell new business
- Managing the complex operational activities on the account
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Partner, VP or other executive level Account Executive for a major technology or consulting services firm. Additionally, the candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Deep industry knowledge of the industry, competitors, future trends and offerings
- Strong Knowledge of Capital Markets and Capital Markets Technologies
- Extensive experience in dealing with executives in Capital Market Firms and Global Banks and be adept at marketing and selling management consulting services at the most senior levels in client organizations
- Managing Strategic Projects and Complex RFPs
- Ability to think strategically and to assist in the organization and management of a multi-disciplinary team and the ability to cross-sell additional services to clients
- Experience with multi towered deals that include a variety of services, such as: Business Process outsourcing, Project based technology services, Infrastructure outsourcing, strategy consulting services, etc.
- A proven record in directly generating and sustaining high impact client relationships (within top tier firms) yielding a meaningful level of revenue/margin contribution
- C Suite track record of maintaining and growing this level of relationships
- Ability to manage diverse teams across multiple Countries
An appropriate BA or BS degree required
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND TRAITS
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics/traits:
- Ability to work across multiple geographies with a global outlook
- A persuasive executive presence and entrepreneurial spirit
- Superb team building skills with a predisposition to building consensus and achieving goals through collaboration rather than direct line authority
- A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing and monitoring all project work
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among his/her peers, a professional who is respected for his/her intelligence and consulting expertise
- An engaging interpersonal style complimented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues and willingness to take risk
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills with the professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large
- Demonstrate an ability and willingness to partner internally and externally to achieve the appropriate objectives for clients and the Financial Services global business unit
Qualified candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org