Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of $18 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
As Account Manager for capturing engineering services, you will:
· Be responsible for strategy, planning & execution of new business development activities to expand product engineering, support and digital manufacturing solutions assigned to a major Software Company account.
· Engage with Capgemini technology leaders and solution experts to deliver cutting edge solutions to clients
· Be responsible for aggressively growing client relationships, and could have a combination of new business development and existing business expansion responsibilities
· Proactively introduce solutions / ideas to clients to help improve their business performance
· Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
· Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
· Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
· Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
· Minimum of 8 years’ experience in selling Engineering / Product development / Product transformation and support services. Must have experience selling to High-Tech companies. Preferred experience on Hybrid cloud technologies, Software products, and embedded systems.
· 3-5 years or greater of recent experience selling technology consulting services for a Tier 1 or 2 global services provider
· 3-5 years of experience serving clients in the Hi-Tech Sector
· Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend
· A well-documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas of $5MM
· Recent experience selling consulting services engagements in the $500K – $5 MM range
· Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis
· This is a "farmer and hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
· Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives large enterprise companies
· Ability to call on senior line of business executives within multiple domains and a proven track record in successfully managing and closing complex sales in large enterprise accounts
· 8-12 reference-able relationships at the C suite, VP or decision maker level
· Significant experience in territory planning and rapid territory development
· Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
· Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements across multiple business sectors
· Ability to engage closely with internal pre-sales, solutions and delivery organizations to shape proposals, solutions, client presentations.
· Establish close relationships with CTO, VP of Engineering, VP of Product Development, VP of Innovation, etc.
· Ability to communicate and influence at senior business levels
· Several years of proven sales experience in Engineering Services in a global complex environment
· Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.