Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of $18 billion.
- Discover Life Sciences clients’ needs through consultative selling approach
- Collaborate with business and Life Sciences industry leads to understand client needs in Pharma Biopharma and Medical Devices segment
- Actively participate in internal sales events and plug into industry watch updates from industry vertical leads
- Generate leads in creative ways and showcase our content values
- Drive digital technology adoption by consulting internal stakeholders and external partners
- Qualify the deals to ensure go/no go decisions
- Work cross-functionally within highly distributed and multi-cultural environments
- Engage customers and tailor solutioning to unique needs
- Identify new technology niches of business interest
- Prepare customer facing content and provide active thought leadership
- Define and design a workable, profitable and differentiating proposals in collaboration with the engineering team
- Apply entire spectrum of technologies to solve real world challenges our customers are facing
- Prepare technical proposals and lead/drive cross-team collaborative proposals
- Guarantee content credibility in defense meetings and deal closing phase
- Extensive experience in implementing, designing Digital Solutions for various needs in Pharma, Bio Pharma industry including but not limited to R&D, Clinical, Supply Chain and Regulatory.
- Strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena.
- Subject matter expert to identify, develop, and implement Agile SDLC techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
- Expertise on Pharma specific technology solutions like Werum, Biovia, Medidata, Veeva is highly desired.
- Have the technical expertise to be recognized by Pharma customers, prospects and partners as an authority figure.
- Experience in crafting AMS and Engineering IT solutions for Pharma companies is desired.
- Knowledge of market insight and competitor intelligence. Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development. Relevant Industry experience in architecting digital solutions for large clients across the globe.
- In-depth experience in defining an architecture utilizing any of the leading technologies and should carry extensive experience in any 2 areas – Life Sciences PLM, MES, Smart Factory, Regulatory Information Management solutions, Pharma Process engineering and Design.
- Experience on at least 2-3 end-to-end implementation projects as lead architect / solution architect
- B.S in Computer Sciences, M.S CS is preferred
- 8+ Years of general Software Development experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law