Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Own, develop and support timely delivery of ecosystem architecture.
• Enable clarity and compliance related to technical & non functional requirements
• Design framework/components as enablers to deliver effective solutions
• Provide “system” level technical direction and reviewing with development teams.
• Key Attributes:
– Vision for technology
– Strong understanding of platforms and technical leadership
Expert understanding of Cloud environments and Infrastructure Tools including:
– AWS services such as EKS, Cloudwatch , etc
– Container based deployments with Kubernetes, Istio, and related technologies
– Database technologies such as MongoDB, MySQL and Redis
– Eventing and Messaging technologies including AW SNS/SQS, RabbitMQ and NATs
– Supporting monitoring and manageability frameworks including Splunk, Grafana
– Development and deployment support tools including Veracode, Nexus, GitHub
Good to have:
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a specialist in enterprise-wide Software Engineering technology, including all its processes, languages, databases, frameworks and tools. You act as a stream lead on complex international engagements and you are proficient at analyzing and assessing commercial benefits. You contribute to multiple winning bids and are a technical lead on a significant bid. You are successful at winning pull-through or add-on business to existing accounts and have strong knowledge of at least two service offers. You are an active coach and mentor who helps in coaching others through the Software Engineering & Architecture certification process. You actively participate in the ongoing development of SE&A certification programs and lead briefings or training sessions.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and is seeking SE Level 3.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Testing
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.