About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
We are a leader in customer experience (CX). Our holistic approach and breadth of experience enables companies to transform their business and transform the customer lifecycle. We implement technology, provide support and strategy for marketing, sales, service and commerce solutions.
We work with several large B2B, B2C and D2C brands, delivering amazing results for clients including the cosmetic, entertainment, pharma, retail, manufacturing, energy, and telecommunication industries.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
We are seeking a seasoned Program Manager to drive complex programs from inception through completion. As a part of the DCX practice leading engagements based on Capgemini’s Customer Experience (CX) and Program Management capabilities, the CX Program Manager will lead teams of senior functional and technical resources to deliver global, complex transformation programs for our clients.
As such, this position serves as the primary role leading multi-project, multi-domain programs for our largest clients across the marketing, sales, commerce, and customer service business domains. Senior Program Managers serve as client-facing leaders, overseeing the day-to-day relationships, providing thoughtful advisory and pragmatic partnership with executive stakeholders. In terms of delivery, this role will govern the launch, execution, optimization, and close-out of the engagement, including establishing a “benefits management office.”
The CX Program Manager has both technical and functional competencies to understand then execute digital CX change strategies, delivering planned outcomes, and course-correcting along the way.
They will spend time managing client engagement teams, working with various clients to deliver professional services, and managing business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
• Co-create business case, charter, and program governance as needed
• Create unique and innovative structures and ideas for broad-based industries to improve and create a cutting-edge technological framework
• Deliver multi-threaded business strategy, transformative change, or operations improvement/turnaround initiatives
• Establish and drive program-level communications, stakeholder engagement, governance and reporting cadence
• Maintain budgets, oversee staffing, and provide oversight of contracted services
• Drive the program management process to deliver project scope on time and within budget with responsibilities that include directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and communicating resource needs, supervising quality reviews and managing issue resolution.
• Ensure the integration of projects by adjusting the scope, timing and budgets based on business needs in collaboration with Project Managers to define the overall program plan.
• Track key program milestones and recommend adjustments to Project Managers to meet commitments and ensure high-quality deliverables.
• Identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve enterprise goals or enhance program strategies by partnering with senior leadership and other key stakeholders.
• Model and support Program and Project management standards to continuously improve engagement quality by serving as a subject matter expert (SME) and mentor to the Project Managers or leads.
• Collaborate, facilitate, and present strategic guidance influence, and roadmaps for C-level and Executive clients around Digital CX strategies
• Build and manage internal and external relationships at all levels within an organization
• Meet all service level agreements, KPIs, and all administrative duties in a collaborative environment
• Develop and deliver formal presentations to senior clients in both delivery and sales situations
• Ensure optimal collaboration and an integrated delivery approach between onshore and offshore teams
• Engage with DCX leadership and account teams to expand existing or similar transformation opportunities Technical Skills and Experience
• Understanding of Customer Experience technology stacks (i.e. Martech, eCommerce stacks)
• Understanding of Customer Engagement Platforms, Dynamics
• Agile/SAFe and continuous delivery models (CI/CD)
• Understanding of Cloud Platforms (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google)
• Understanding of technology trends in the Data Analytics/Data Science/Big Data domain
• Understanding of technology trends in RPA, low code, AI/ML
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Qualifications – External
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project. Clients may be external or internal. You are responsible for the translation of the client's complex business requirements into formal agreements. For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results. This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client's solution. You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience; Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.