Martech & Digital Marketing Customer Data Platform (CDP) Engineer – Customer First:
The Customer First Practice within Capgemini’s Insights and Data Group helps clients to evolve and transform what they offer, how they operate, and how they acquire, engage and retain their customers using Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence. We aim to help clients across various industries generate growth by becoming a Customer Centric Data-driven Organizations. Our audiences notably include CMO, CDO, CEO or Chief Experience Officers.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with marketing data
• Minimum 1-year implementation experience for one or more Customer Data Platforms
• Minimum 1-year hands on SQL experience
• Experience with Customer Data Platforms and MDM such as Segment, Tealium, Redpoint Global, Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce C360 and Interaction Studio, Microsoft D365 Customer Insights, Oracle CX Unity, Reltio, Lytics, Amperity or ActionIQ
• Experience with Technologies and Processes for Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation
• Experience in online ad serving or site serving platforms
• Experience with technologies and processes for mobile analytics and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
• Experience with marketing customer data models, marketing analytics
• Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
• Experience working with digital marketing tools such as: Google Analytics, Omniture, Optimizely etc..
• Experience utilizing first and third party data for segmentation, audience creation, targeting, personalization, and attribution
• Nice to have: Understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem, with hands on experience with bid managers, ad servers, DPs, and DSPS and an advanced knowledge of complementary marketing technologies such as CDPs, DMPs, decision engines etc..
What you will do:
You will work with colleagues from across the firm to help companies multiply their growth via implementing best-in-class agile marketing and personalization, enabled by data and technology. You will apply your distinctive level of subject matter expertise to shape CxO level agenda on digital marketing and growth by developing specific marketing strategies and transformation initiatives that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value across channels.
You will work together with consulting teams on conducting an assessment client capabilities and performance in digital marketing, identifying actionable insights, translating them into strategic initiatives and managing their implementation. This will entail making optimization recommendations, coaching client staff and at times may also include campaign ops within the ad-tech / martech platforms.
You will also contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and organization implications and operating processes. You will also contribute to the strategies and solutions for marketing technology.
Leveraging your expertise, you’ll help to advance Capgemini’s overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approaches. You will also develop new frameworks, approaches and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a specialist in enterprise-wide Software Engineering technology, including all its processes, languages, databases, frameworks and tools. You act as a stream lead on complex international engagements and you are proficient at analyzing and assessing commercial benefits. You contribute to multiple winning bids and are a technical lead on a significant bid. You are successful at winning pull-through or add-on business to existing accounts and have strong knowledge of at least two service offers. You are an active coach and mentor who helps in coaching others through the Software Engineering & Architecture certification process. You actively participate in the ongoing development of SE&A certification programs and lead briefings or training sessions.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and is seeking SE Level 3.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Testing
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.