Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Senior Design Verification Engineer
As a Design Verification Engineer (DVE), you will be a member of a small team which owns verification of our graphics IP’s and SoC’s in prototype and SoC design environment. Your work will establish functional and performance benchmarks for our existing graphics solutions and feed directly into solutions. To achieve this, you will lead the definition, execution and continuous improvement of a robust design verification (DV) methodology and tools flow across different verification platforms. Your responsibilities will extend to IP and SoC design verification (DV), from the RTL level to emulation, resulting in fully functional and performant IP’s/SoC’s. This will require working closely with Graphics Architects, Chip/SoC Leads, IP designers, Systems/Validation Leads as well as external SoC design partners.
• Develop and implement test/verification plans, methodologies and tool flows for graphics IPs
• Define and implement IP/SoC verification plans, test benches and simulation/emulation coverage leading to fully functional and performant graphics IPs/SoCs
• Drive DV plan development and execution through post-silicon bringup/validation
• Define and implement system/integration tests
• Work with cross functional teams to identify best verification methodology
• Build or leverage highly automated & flexible DV environments/flows spanning prototypes, SoC’s and hardware emulation platforms
• Support integration of IP block tests into larger SoC environment tests
• BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of experience in RTL verification for FPGAs or ASICs
• Experience with SystemVerilog UVM testbenches, coverage analysis, and SVA
• Experience with FPGA and SoC design flows, tools and methodology
• Experience with industry standard RTL simulators, emulators and waveform debugging tools
• Experience with Python3 scripting
• Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Experience as an RTL designer
• Experience in development environment creation from scratch
• Experience in verifying designs generated with high level synthesis
• Experience with complex SoCs
• Experience with development of fully automated flows from specification to fully verified designs
• Experience with Software/Hardware Co-simulation (DPI/VPI)
• Experience with verification of high speed interfaces like PCIe, USB, MIPI
• Experience with on-chip bus protocols (AXI, AXI-Lite, AHB)
• Experience with post-silicon lab/bench test/validation
• Knowledge of formal verification
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.