This is a JR role with our SAP Center of Excellence, great opportunity to break into the fast- paced world of Consulting.
We will train you in SAP’s new Cutting-Edge Business Technology Platform and you will be involved in developing proprietary products for our customer’s solutions.
Must have skills include:
SAP Application Development
Ui5, Node JS, and Java are a plus
Our SAP Data and Insights Practice is exploding-
Send your updated resume in a word doc or call me directly to discuss Jeff Morton 609-626-4817, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our SAP Insights and Data Practice.
Capgemini has been named a Leader in 2021 Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers”, for its completeness of vision and ability to execute. The Gartner Magic Quadrant evaluated a total of 19 service providers for their data and analytics offerings and positioned Capgemini as a Leader for the fifth consecutive time.
What we offer:
- No hierarchy
- Opportunity to scale your career vertically and horizontally
- Opportunity to drive or be engaged in Large Global initiatives.
World's Most Ethical Companies® recognition. Capgemini was recognized in 2020 as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies®” by the Ethisphere® Institute, for the eighth consecutive year – a distinction that highlights our commitment to ethical leadership, compliance practices, and corporate social responsibility.
- We have amazing initiatives for women, diversity, and inclusion.
- Our History is (50+ years)
- With our recent acquisition of Altran, Capgemini now has 270,000 people globally across 50 countries
- Capgemini founded on 7 core values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit/Solidarity, Modesty and Fun. This is part of our DNA!
- Formal training and development programs for high potential female talent such as WLDP (Women Leadership Development Program)
- Awards and Recognitions
- One of the largest and most experienced SAP system integrators, with over 17,000 practitioners, 40 years of experience and more than 1300 clients worldwide.
- #1 in certified S4HANA Consultants
- Pinnacle Award Winner Every Year since 2007
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.