Role and Responsibilities Description
• Consult with Capgemini clients to build and architect new solutions, App development and modernization and scaling their adoption of Microsoft Azure.
• Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and software products to identify reuse and platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in the implementation of established architectures and designs.
• Mentor and coach architects and developers to ensure that architecture and requirements best practices are followed.
• Establish and enforce quality standards for cloud software architectures.
• Drive high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with customers and Capgemini sales team.
• The role is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience.
• Own the Azure technical customer engagement including developing the architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, estimations and Cloud solution architecture components of customer facing contract bid responses.
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Azure Architecture and design patterns, Domain driven architecture, Microservices architecture, Azure native application development
• Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
• Ability to troubleshoot issues in Azure end and managing other lifecycle related aspects.
• Hand-on experience on managing CI/CD including Azure DevOps, ARM Templates, SonarQube and other integration tools as part of development.
• Strong experience backend microservices & API development using C#, Node.js, REST, JSON, SQL/NoSQL databases
• Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: .Net, .Net Core, PowerShell, JSON, PHP, Python, Angular is preferred
• Required: Azure App Services, App service environment, Function Apps, Logic Apps, Azure SQL, APIM, Azure Web Jobs, MySQL, Azure Active Directory, Key Vaults, Private Endpoints, Service Bus, Event Hub, Azure Kubernetes Engine, Blob, Table Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure Monitor
Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Networking and Security Solutions, ARM Templates, JSON scripting, SQL Server IaaS, firewalls, Powershell scripting
• 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
• 5+ Experience with .Net Framework, .Net core, C#, SOAP, REST, JSON Web Services
• 2+ years of experience in developing integrations using Microsoft's Azure Application integration environment.
• 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
• Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support team
• Experience with Azure DevOps
• Architect Exam:
Azure Solutions Architect Expert AZ – 303 & AZ – 304
AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.