Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Mixed-signal Sr DFT Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
• Analyze analog and mixed-signal designs and propose circuit test strategies with purely digital means to reduce IFX costs.
• Develop new measure circuitry to support the test of new products and enable digital measurement of analog values, extract measurements and document results.
• Drive and develop innovation topics to enable analog defect simulation and Build-In-Self-Test for Analog Circuitry.
• Collaborate and work with designers to improve efficiency and deliver quality results in time.
• Support our internal design teams implementing DFT measures at concept and design level for their on-specialty circuits.
• Constantly align and drive needed changes and new concepts with methodology teams and EDA companies.
• Analyze test & optimize coverage, generate, convert & simulate test patterns.
• Act as the interface to test engineering for post-silicon analysis.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent.
• At least 10 years of relevant work experience in SoC DFT.
• Skilled in VHDL/ (System) Verilog coding and Unix environment.
• Experience in digital design and functional simulation.
• Knowledge of Production Tester (e.g J750) and Test Program Development.
• Experience in developing Analog DFT Testing ( Process such as PBRS, Loopback, PLL Bist, DAC Bist, ADC Bist, Analog Testbus, ACJTAG, ACToggle, AnalogBIST, RF, etc)
• Experience in DFT Concept Definition especially advantageous with some exposure to common mixed signal analog design.
• Strong ability in innovation and development of state of art analog mixed-signal DFT methodologies.
• Knowledge of common mixed-signal analog IP testing for ADC/DAC/PLL/PMU will be advantageous.
• Experience in silicon bring-up support.
• Proven knowledge in technical risk management.
• Knowledge of analog design test will be advantageous.
• Good team player, proficient in English and communication skills.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.