Provides full and monitored support on defined scope of level 3 activities. Works within a structured team environment.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Set up internal meetings
- Set up external meetings
- Calendar management
- Set up conference calls
- Set up video-conferences
- Send reminders
- Document minutes of meetings
- Travel coordination (domestic and international air, hotel, car)
- Time and Expense Reporting and Reconciliation
- Document Support and Management (includes client deliverables, Troom, contracts)
- Technical Support (includes resolving client PC & phone issues, GPS, Sourcing, Intranet/Internet research, ITICS testing
- Dual role: Site Coordinator / Facility-refer to Facility Career Framework (if applicable)
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience
- Must have experience with Project Management Tools like and MS Office
- Strong organizational skills required; including good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability and comfort interacting with all levels of management, business leaders and technology stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, reliable self-starter; proactive approach
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Successful track record of managing competing priorities effectively
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.