Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Infrastructure Service Design Lead
This role will be responible for service design (putting a new servies into the catalog) and manage the implemention of that service through the developement process. Expeirnce gathering requirments, ServiceNow, and /or Scrum desireable.
Works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders – both external and internal to the company – to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders. Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for the company’s clients. Effectively manages client’s expectations.
• Participate in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
• Research components of solutions to problems.
• Creation and maintenance of business use cases and user stories
• Produce visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
• Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
• Support requirements management and change management processes.
• Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
What You Bring:
Bachelor or Masters Degree;
• Experience with Project Management Tools like MS Project and MS Office, PM and Scrum Master certifications preferred
Servicenow experince preferred
• 4+ years of information technology project-based work experience as a Project/Program Manager/Scrum Master, managing simultaneous complex projects
• Excellent analytical & technical skills, Strong Leadership skills; planning and organizational skills;
• Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation ,Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community;
• At least 2 years of managing relationships with large client decision-makers
• 2+ years of successful business process improvement experience
• Advanced analysis and reporting skills to render information from disparate data
• Proficiency in managing competing priorities to successful outcomes
• Excellent writing and speaking skills
• Proficiency with project management software, such as Microsoft Project
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based, collaborative work environment
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry-recognized project management disciplines, methodologies and best practices
• Project Management Professional certification from The Project Management Institute
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.