Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of $18 billion.
Business Development Executive – Automotive
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
• Bringing company’s product engineering services value to major clients in US
• Present, promote and sell high value services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Lead Generation, Qualifying, Negotiating and Closing opportunities for client with the objective of driving profitable growth
• Researching, mapping, establishing, developing and maintaining strong relationships with prospects and client team members
• Building and managing Qualified Sales pipeline consistent with account strategy
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Managing client relationship independently or with support from Client Partner or Client Leader; Listening to the client and working jointly to identify the client’s biggest engineering challenges, preferences and purchasing triggers
• Structuring and shaping deals for Value, leveraging and providing input on offerings, services, capabilities
• Responsible for revenue, order booking and margin of the client business with and objective of growing the business to over $20 million per annum over next 3 years
• Shape deals after 6 months in the range of $2M to $5M during the first year.
• Developing business by understanding client context, upselling and cross-selling; Developing Business Case and ROI; Providing strategic inputs to shape the client value proposition and creating winning pitches.
• Closely monitor client engagement levels, conducting periodic business reviews and undertaking measures to gain traction with the client
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- 10-15 years of Sales experience selling product engineering and design services
- Strong automotive experience
- Strong background in solution selling
- Ability to sell creative, complex business models to the client
- Ability to build a sales development plan for increasing the value and the size of the proposed deals
- Won and led deals of $5-10million independently
- Track record of deep, consultative, trust-based relationships and strong knowledge, understanding of client’s business with strong client references of 6+ years
- Develop sales plan for the assigned clients and individual Account Plans
- Identification, mobilization and management of internal and external stakeholders for achieving revenue
- Understands and executes company strategy (financials, offerings, segments, target accounts
- Ability to manage one large or multiple small programs
- Strong understanding of financials, profitability and cash flow
- Focused on value selling and high-value models of selling
- Technical background is a plus.
- Ability to lead a team effectively and provide direction to other members of the team with a strong track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills
- Business acumen and situational awareness
- Creative thinking and analytical problem solving
- Collaborate across all levels and functions to bring the best that Aricent has to bear to the client and our business every day
- Hold self and others accountable for results
- Develop and support employees and team
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant