SAP Service Cloud Technical Lead
About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
The Technical Lead is our Sr. Development/Supervisory position on our SAPCC team. You’ll take ownership of the front-end and back-end development process, supervising the day-to-day activities of the group. You’ll lead daily sprint planning and scrums, perform code reviews, and communicate progress and roadblocks as required. You’ll mentor, coach and support members of the development team while collaborating with project leadership (TA, PM, AC etc.). On occasion you’ll be assisting smaller sized and simple-to-intermediate complexity projects requiring you to perform software development, so maintaining your skills as a Senior Application Engineer on the platform is required.
- Proficient understanding of SAPCC (Hybris) specific architecture and core E-commerce functionalities and platform specific customization.
- Minimum 8 years of recent experience preferred in web development.
- Minimum 5 years of recent experience preferred in an eCommerce project.
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience in the SAPCC (Hybris) platform.
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience as a Technical Lead and Architect.
- Using and managing version control through SVN and/or Git – including planning & creating branches – and performing merges.
- Ability to lead, enforce, and help define development standards.
- Superior problem-solving skills, creative thinking, critical thinking.
- Strong organization skills – scheduling, prioritizing, planning, tracking.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written (documentation, code, email, etc.); expert relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Previous professional consulting organization experience is preferred
- B.S. Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent experience
Required Technical Skills
- Current Developer certification in SAPCC (Hybris).
- SAP Commerce (Hybris) core; SAP Hybris commerce
- Java, Spring Core, Spring MVC
- Databases (such as HANA, MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- JUnit framework, and/or Automated Testing Frameworks
- Back-End: OO A&D, UML; Design Patterns; XML, XSD; SOAP & REST; Unix Shell Scripting; Linux
- Jenkins set up and configuration; Git workflow
- Domain experience would be a plus
- Experienced with automated unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Spock, Selenium)
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments.
- Proficient in effectively document complex functionality in code and documentation.
- Follow Best Practices for the SAPCC (Hybris) platform and related technology.
- Provide guidance and governance around Delivery Standards in partnership with the TL, TA and PM/AC.
- Discuss potential challenges/risks with project leadership.
- Creating and maintain build configurations in the relevant tools (e.g. Jenkins/Hudson).
- Collect/prepare technical documentation to facilitate [As] / OSC ongoing support and maintenance of the application.
- Creating and defining tasks in JIRA with sufficient detail for the developer to be able to execute the task – including estimates for hours and deadlines.
- Ensuring tasks are completed within the agreed-upon number of hours and timeframe, and that they meet the requirements as defined in the task and its user story.
- Mentor and coach team Developers to assure the task objectives, requirements, constraints and approaches are understood.
- Performing code reviews with development team members, submitting inspection forms and sign off on the integrity of the work checked in to the project.
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.