• Strong understanding of Cloud environment (PaaS, IaaS) and experience in working with Hybrid model
• Experience on at least 2 sizeable Cloud projects as an Architect, preferably both migration and new setup.
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Data and analytics ecosystem
• Strong in Data Architecture and management (Catalog, Modelling, ETL, Data warehousing trends) – Data Warehouses, Data Lake, RDBMS, Data Governance
• Hands-on experience on native services like BigQuery, Cloud Spanner, CloudSQL, Dataproc, DataFlow. Cloud Storage, Cloud Data Fusion, Cloud Functions, Cloud Composer or any other Google Cloud Analytical Services
• Define data storage strategy across the regions to ensure compliance with privacy and information security requirements
• Understand the current architecture and define a roadmap to achieve target Data architecture
• Should have an experience in building Data Ingestion, Transformation and Automate Testing frameworks using PySpark/Scala-Spark or Java-Spark technologies.
• Must be aware of relevant leading tools and concepts in cloud across all cloud providers
• Architecture certification preferred – TOGAF or other Industry acknowledged certification
• Should have exposure to initial setup of activities, including infrastructure setup like connectivity, security policies, configuration management, DevOps etc
• Must be hands-on in writing solutions, doing estimations in support of RFPs
• Preferably Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certified
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.