The role (principal) will report into Group Strategy in order to gather, analyze, and report intelligence and analysis on Capgemini’s competitors, partners, and market dynamics to key executive stakeholders. The deliverables from this role are integral to the firm's strategic planning and the Group leadership's decision-making process.
• Deliver market research, intelligence and analysis, with a focus on delivery of accurate, timely, unbiased and contextual analysis of our primary competitors and technology partners
• Deliver competitor intelligence and market trends analysis in detail, and gleaning insight that is powerful and compelling to inform predictions and opportunities
• Manage research projects, including projects covering competitive trends, market segmentation and technology insight, developing key management briefings / presentations to support
• Producing accurate and well curated reports for our most senior Group leadership on a rolling basis; detailed financial analysis
• Interaction with senior team members on a daily basis
• Experience and understanding of the professional services market
• Experience in analyzing global or multi-country topics
• Strong finance background and excellent analytical skills
• Exceptionally strong financial modelling/valuation skills
• Curiosity to learn and develop an understanding of the dynamics of the global IT/OT/ER&D market
• Focusing on detail while seeing the big picture; working through ambiguous situations and undeveloped and/or abstract concepts with high level of comfort;
• Ability to work in an international and matrix environment
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills; ability to distil large volumes of data into the critical points
• Ability to multitask and self-prioritize on multiple projects
• Team player, strong project management and organizational skills
• Highly proficient in MS office applications, including building Excel data models
• Fluency in English language – written and spoken
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is an operational role that manages a functional area to build high performance team. Will be responsible for recruiting, developing and retaining team members. Accountable for ensuring the development of quality deliverables or delivery of quality services that meet client needs and expectations within a specified time and budget. Responsible for developing new or modifying current approaches to significantly improve the quality and delivery of services across the organization while simultaneously reducing or meeting budget expectations. Also responsible for developing capacity plans in line with current and anticipated business needs, economic model and strategy.
Capgemini America, Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.