As a part of the Insights and Data Strategy & Advisory Practice leading engagement based on Capgemini’s Insights Driven Organization framework, the Engagement Manager will lead a team of senior functional and technical resources to deliver future state business architectures and transformation roadmaps for our clients.
Senior Manager/Engagement Leader Is Responsible For:
He or she will spend time managing client engagement teams, working with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and managing business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
• Presenting strategic guidance and roadmaps for C-level and Executive clients within Digital Strategy
• Creating unique and innovative structure and ideas for broad-based industries to improve and create a cutting-edge technological frame work
• Delivery of Business Strategy, Organizational Transformation, Operations Improvement/Turnaround, Change Management projects
• Motivating and leading teams of Capgemini and client staff
• Building and managing internal and external relationships at all levels within an organization
• Maintaining budgets and oversee contracted services
• Meeting all service level agreements, KPIs, and all administrative duties in a collaborative environment
• Developing and delivering formal presentations to senior clients in both delivery and sales situations
• He or she reports in these aspects to the local or remote Engagement Director. In case of remote reporting relationship, he or she maintains a local reporting for all other areas e.g. people matters, disciplinary actions
The ideal candidate has a blend of experience in both Management Consulting and Business Intelligence/ Analytics/Data Science to be able to work with clients to identify and frame their business problems, then architect solutions.
Management Consulting Skills:
• 10+ years of experience leading consulting programs/engagements within Data Analytics or Business Intelligence environments and 5+ years of experience leading consulting engagements
• Ability to think big picture strategy to effectively assess clients’ situation and assemble service solutions to meet clients’ needs
• Proactive leadership style, focused on driving client thought leadership as well as developing next tier consulting leaders, including mentoring, development and team growth plans
• Deep demonstrated experience interacting with CxO and Executive Level clients
• Identify and take the lead in major pursuits resulting in new or additional business
• Recognized both internally and by clients for providing effective relationship and commercial management in complex delivery and sales environments
• Clearly recognized for delivery and subject matter leadership
• Comfortable within a consulting led sales model
• Architect innovative solutions which delivers value to clients while handling internal risk
• Use the appropriate range of Capgemini capabilities to bring value to clients
• Able to lead and guide clients into thinking about the overall business change and deployment agenda
• Flexible about work content and location and able to work independently on client site
• Ability to work in a dynamic, results-driven environment
• Experience leading pursuit teams for RFP responses and for delivery projects of strategy recommendations
• Comfort with the potential for frequent travel, potentially 100%
• Authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction
• Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA/
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.