Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Onsite Lab Technician
Position is for an onsite lab technician supporting both US and remote product support engineers with activities such as:
– Setup, configuration, & management of Windows Server, various Linux, network switches, and authentication setup.
– Setup, configuration, & management of KVM connections to rack servers, storage arrays, & supporting analysis PC/laptops
– Interfacing and assistance with operational debugging and break/fix activities
– Interfacing, assistance, and adherence to customer internal authentication, networking, and lab security standards
– Documentation and reporting of issues, fixes, and operational setups as performed
– Assisting remote team members with connectivity / usage issues generally during normal work hours. During select project activity period monitoring/assistance outside of normal work hours (on-call) may be necessary.
– Strong Linux Systems knowledge (install, setup, configure, manage)
o Linux KVM/Virtualization is a big plus
– VMware administration experience (install, setup, configure, manage)
– Windows Server administration experience (install, setup, configure, manage)
– Networking management skills & experience (configuration, setup, & management of layer 2/3 and top of rack switches)
o Dell network switch experience (Power Connect or Force 10) a plus
– iSCSI SAN/NAS administration knowledge & experience (configure, setup, & management)
– Fibre channel storage knowledge
– Proven ability to self learn about new technology, administration software, and lab/security requirements
Good to have requirements:
– Jira / Bugzilla experience (usage & administration)
– Gook understanding of backup and replication technologies
– Administrative level knowledge of active directory (LDAP) and NIS
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.