As a Partner Marketing Associate in North America, you will build your career by working on assignments alongside experienced marketers to successfully plan, develop, launch, and measure partner marketing campaigns and programs. You will gain experience across many areas of marketing like strategic planning, content creation, target marketing, message development, promotional materials, digital marketing, client events and sponsorships, and partner relationship building.
You will be an integral part of the NA Marketing team, working with teams across the major marketing functions. You will be provided training and coaching as you work in varying assignments supporting partner marketing.
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field; 0-3 years of experience
- Strong academic achievement (3.2 GPA min)
- Work or class project experience in marketing, communications/writing, public relations, or business development. Internships a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership through clubs, associations, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience with collaborative writing processes
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Locations: Flexible
- Travel 20% to 50%
- Execute partner marketing plans that build awareness and demand for partner solutions and drive business growth for Capgemini
- Help create customer-relevant campaigns that generate conversations with buyers and influencers that support the overall business strategy and meet key marketing objectives.
- Support tactics such as digital marketing, industry events, executive conferences, immersive customer experiences, and media and analyst relations.
- Execute event plans for industry conferences, regional events, and partner-led events
- Amplify ongoing customer and peer success through client stories.
- Support the sales teams in their activation of marketing campaigns including content, digital, and social marketing tactics.
- Support the creation of impactful content that demonstrates Capgemini’s leadership in partner solutions, including thought leadership, offering materials, and foundational messaging.
- Help track engagement and leads; track marketing spend.
- Other duties as assigned.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law