Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the Future You Want!
Systems Engineer – Sr. Applications Consultant
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading small teams conducting Systems Engineering activities for our clients. To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable owning the entire systems development process and assess and reviewing methods and tools.
- Lead Systems Engineering initiatives from inception to completion.
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for Systems Engineering.
- Support the execution of Systems Engineering activities at our clients.
- Support the digital transformation of our clients by developing methods and validating them through pilot projects.
- Assess and review our client's maturity in the adoption of Systems Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with UAS development, both the air segment and the ground segment.
- Experience in requirements and artifacts defined in ARP4754A.
- Extensive experience with Requirement analysis and validation at the system level; component level (FCC, DL, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in communicating with technical teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs.
- Good experience with verification processes, i.e. developing test plans and VCRM.
- Familiar with ARP-4761 safety process and how they correlate to system/requirement development.
- Familiar with DO-178A and DO-254 is a plus.
- Working knowledge with JAMA requirement management tool is a plus.
- Experience developing ConOps for UAS.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.