Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Objective of the role:
The HR Solution Practice within Capgemini is a specialist practice which helps clients to transform their HR Functions to meet the changing demands of the business. This includes transforming HR delivery and address the people implications of strategic change initiatives, build organizational capability and talent and transform their HR functions to meet the changing demands of the business.
As one of the biggest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies globally, we are looking to further grow our HR capability to meet current needs and provide innovative solutions to our growing client base that have significant challenges across the people agenda.
Our Business Transformation Consultants are HR subject matter experts with shared services, outsourcing experience are more than just HR Consultants; they are broad based business consultants who specialize in integrating people issues with business strategy.
The type of work that the candidate will get involved in, will vary according to the grade level from:
• Working with sales teams to develop and deliver solutions by responding to client RFI/RFP
• Assisting the client organization in rebalancing their workforce size and skill set in line with changing business demands
• Working with the client’s HR department and related teams to analyze, design and roll-out key HR operating models including processes and systems to meet changing business needs.
• Develop both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace
• Should have done commercial modelling and Sizing
• Should have good understanding of the latest Technology trends in the market and should have worked on the same.
We are looking for high calibre individuals with strong cross sector experience who can operate at Managing Consultant/Senior Consultant levels. The candidate needs to have the following skills:
• Should have worked in solutioning in HR for third party.
• Cross sectoral experience including manufacturing, utilities, financial services and media and entertainment companies. Working for multi-national companies is a bonus.
• Experience of delivering HR administration, Payroll and talent administration/recruitment processes across Global clients. Experience of delivering HR services in LATAM would be an added bonus
• The candidate must have experience in one of the following : SAP HCM, Oracle-Taleo, PeopleSoft, Workday, SuccessFactors.
• Designing and delivering the HR operating model including the role of Shared Services/Outsourcing.
The candidate must have the following in addition to the subject matter expertise:
• Demonstrable track record in HR
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player
• Drive and commitment to own and deliver outstanding work
• Experience of running projects
• Evidence of thought leadership and innovative thinking.
Business Transformation Manager (2):
Performs Project Management / Stream Management role during transformation projects for internal and external clients.
Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service.
Is responsible for delivering the projects on time and within the budget.
The role includes project plans management, reporting to the customer and internal management.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Plan activities, defines project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
• Ownership relevant project financials (relating to projects under your management), work plan, resource allocation making adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
• Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
• Delivery of projects / project streams to time, cost and quality
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Convey relevant information to management, ensuring client (internal management or customer) is aware of assignment
Progress/service status. Builds credibility and fosters business-partnering relationships
• Work with managers to assess strategic business issues / opportunities
• If requested, supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team, transition management and solution architects
• During project delivery
Monitors and reports project progress
Monitors risks and prepares mitigation plans
Key client interface
Provide feedback / secure feedback is provided
• Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
• Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
• Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be a master in People skills (Task Manager), generic and specific process, generic technology, Analytics. Problem Diagnosis & Solution and Benchmarking & Best Practices Assessment
• Should be experienced in People skills (Task Leader), Sales & Marketing and Stakeholder Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.