Expectation is that all candidates are local to Houston, TX or willing to relocate to Houston, TX once COVID resolves
• The SAP Finance Team Member/Lead requires an in-depth knowledge of all the core SAP FI modules including New GL, Asset Accounting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. The candidate should also have a good understanding of CO processes, especially in the areas of Cost Center Accounting and Internal Order accounting and its integration with FI. Having experience working with S/4 HANA will be an added advantage.
• The SAP FI Team Member requires an in-depth knowledge of accounting business processes and the following FI module configuration experience including but not limited to:
• General Ledger – Parallel ledgers, Document splitting, period end closing activities, foreign currency revaluation, integration with third party systems to post journal entries
• Accounts Payable – Expertise in payment run and configuration, integration with Materials Management, related conversions, integration with Banks – including payment files, Electronic bank statements, positive pay, check payments
• Accounts Receivable – Thorough understanding of end to end OTC process and FI integration with SD, incoming payments including Lockbox
• Asset Accounting – At least one project experience implementing Asset Accounting in US including legacy asset transfer. Should understand all the primary configuration and data needs for Asset accounting.
• Controlling – Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, COPA. Product Cost Controlling will be a plus.
• Nice to have – FSCM Credit, Collections and Dispute management experience
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.