Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Industry: Information Technology and Services Company
Headquarters: Paris, France
Company Founded: 1967
Location: Remote, travel required
Specialties: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing, Business Technology, Process Consulting, Package Based Solutions, Custom Solution Development, Application Management, Business Information Management, and Artificial Intelligence
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
As a HR Transformation Consultant within Capgemini’s Business Services Global Business Line the following set of responsibilities and duties exists.
Deliver agile strategies, recommendations and solutions that will overall improve our client’s HR employee experience and HR outcomes.
Constantly promoting Capgemini’s Digital Employee Operations (DEO) and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice, its principles while leveraging our assets.
Specifically, within our DEO offering, our HR Transformation Consultants, along with improving the employee experience, will drive to adjust and manage our client’s efforts to move transactional back-office to the front office. Additionally, engage our clients in rethinking their process and HR administration operations to drive the best experience at an optimal cost. With Capgemini’s intelligent automation, our consultants help our clients to make the best use of their HCM investment through a range of intelligent automation solutions with front office live chats, chatbot, and knowledge portals to back office Robotic Process Automation (RPA) offerings.
The candidate will partner with clients to develop and deliver HR Operating Models that will improve HR administrative operations efficiencies.
Support detail assessments, design sessions, design and build requirements, support development and implementation of the to-be HR organization processes and strategies to leverage Digital HCM platforms Workday, Success Factors, Oracle, and SAP.
Minimum 4 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation.
Minimum 3 years of experience in one or more of the following HCM platforms: ServiceNow, Workday, Success Factors, Oracle, PeopleSoft, and SAP
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Ability to independently understand and transition into Capgemini’s methodologies and approaches.
Support sales cycle with RFP/RFI/RFQ development. Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management.
Strategic thinker who understands the ever-changing Human Resource market.
Demonstrated ability to transition HR Services to BPO delivery centers.
Ability to build, develop and implement and engage in new service delivery approaches; possibly different from the status quo.
Comfort in identifying and communicating complex problems; takes an analytical and creative approach with problem solving.
Energetic, passionate, highly self-motivated, collaborative, organized individual driven to execute flawlessly in a fast-paced, ever changing, dynamic environment.
Experienced with creating thoughtful presentations in clear action driven and outcome-oriented ways. Ability to meet travel requirements where needed.
Business Transformation senior manager performs Project Management role during complex transformation projects for internal and external clients.
Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service.
BT Senior Manager is responsible for delivering the projects on time and within the budget.
The role includes project plans management, reporting to the customer and internal management.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Plan activities, defines project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating
appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
• Ownership of all project financials (relating to projects under your management), work plan, resource allocation making
adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
• Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
• Account Management
• Structure, run and manage complex, multi-stream business programs across geographies and business units;
• Delivery of programs and projects to time, cost and quality
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Convey relevant information to management, ensuring client (internal management or customer) is aware of assignment Progress/service status. Builds credibility and fosters business-partnering relationships
• Work with senior managers / managers to assess strategic business issues / opportunities
• If requested, supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team,
transition management and solution architects
• During project delivery
Monitors and reports project progress
Monitors risks and prepares mitigation plans
Key client interface
Provide feedback / secure feedback is provided
• Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and
Professional growth and learning
• Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
• Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Qualifications: 12+ years Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be a master in People skills (Task Manager), Analytics , Stakeholder Management and Benchmarking & Best Practices Assessment
• Should be proficient in generic and specific process, generic technology
• Should be experienced in Problem Diagnosis & Solution, Sales & Marketing and People skills (Task manager).
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.