• Linux system administration and security/hardening practices
• Hands on experience with Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), and Data Activity Monitoring
• Familiarity with security tooling such as GuardDuty, SecurityHub, IAM
• Understanding of DevOps, GitOps CI/CD implementation into the cloud using technologies such as Cloud Build, Jenkins, Tekton and flux
• Experience in continuous integration build tools such as SonarQube, JIRA, Nexus, Confluence, GIT, Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, RunDeck
• Experience setting up ingress, cloud load-balancers, nginx traffic routing
• Experience with setting up bare-metal Kubernetes
• Blue-green and canary deployment
• Experience with database upgrades in the cloud environment
• Understanding of packaging with Helm charts
• Experience with Grafana, dashboard and other system health visualization tools
• Experience setting up container registry
• Knowledge of Hashicorp Vault, GCP secrets manager
• Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, GKE
• 3+ years proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Familiarity with a minimum of 1 scripting language (Ruby/Python/Perl/Bash)
• Familiarity with IaC tools such as Terraform
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• 1+ year GCP cloud platforms experience required, desirable to have cloud migrations experience
• Understanding of DR and scalability, HA architecture
• IAM Recommenders
• Knowledge of security scanner tools on IaC
• Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist CKS certification from the CNCF
• Understand of the NIST cybersecurity framework
• CISSP/CCSP or equivalent security certification is a plus
• Familiarity with security and reporting frameworks, e.g. HITRUST, SOC2, NIST, a plus
• Secure cloud-based servers (mainly Linux) based on prescriptive frameworks and compliance requirements
• Incorporate security, compliance, and governance requirements into code and infrastructure pipelines
• Apply DevOps automation principles and capabilities to manual and repetitive tasks
• Review and plan infrastructure changes and new builds to comply with security requirements
• Participate in incident response, triage, and investigation/remediation of infrastructure issues
• Update and maintain documentation, audit trails, and artifacts relevant to security and compliance posture of the company
• Assist in updating and maintaining documentation, audit trails, and artifacts relevant to the security and compliance posture of our application portfolio
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.