“Customer First” leader with a focus on CDP, CDH and MCM
We are looking for a highly motivated practice leader to scale and differentiate Capgemini Insights and Data (I&D) in the Customer First space that includes Customer Data Platform (CDP) and MCM (Multi Channel Marketing space). The ideal leader will
- Possess personal brand, deep experience, curiosity and a passion for value realization in the Data & AI Driven Customer/Front Office space (DAFO). Must have an established track record in front office value realization.
- Have experience and passion for personally managing relationships with Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs), Chief Sales Officer (CSO) and Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) when introduced to them at our top accounts. Must demonstrate ability to establish relationships with CMO, CSO, CRO, CDO or their next levels.
- Specialized in CRM, Customer 360, Martech Architecture and Marketing Technology Transformation
- Represent Data and AI with our top MCM partners including Salesforce, Adobe, Tealium, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Redpoint, SAS, Cheetah Digital, Treasure Data and motivate them to lean in to partner deeply with Capgemini.
- Must have knowledge of Customer Data through at least 2 project implementations on any or combination of Customer 360, Customer Propensity/Scoring/Segmentation models, Customer Golden Record creation.
- Must demonstrate strategy and delivery experience with at least two named CDP partners
- Work well in a matrixed organization by collaborating with
- Sector Sales & Delivery teams that manage relationships with our top accounts and help them exceed their goals through delivery of strategy and execution of DAFO offers
- CDH/CDP community by representing the value that Insights & Data brings through the DAFO offer
- Data Science & AI (DS&AI) community by onboarding them onto DAFO opportunities and differentiating Capgemini through the use of AI solutions. Also supporting the DS&AI team on any Customer First and Martech opportunities they are working on. Must demonstrate close collaboration with data science teams.
- Collaborate with the Global DAFO team and Customer First global team within I&D by aligning on offers, competencies, GTM approaches, etc. Must demonstrate ability to collaborate & work well with global teams.
- Be able to develop and rapidly grow team of experts and practitioners focused on DAFO while managing to required utilization requirements for the team. Must demonstrate practice building experience – preferably within a well-recognized consultancy
- Be able to travel as needed in a post COVID environment. Must be willing to travel as a consultant.
- Demonstrate eminence through publications, whitepapers, industry presentations and the like
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
IT Transformation Managers optimize Business Technology capabilities and manage implementation, change and transformation on behalf of the client. They analyze and evaluate existing Business Technology capabilities (- organization, project management, service management and resources management). They define Business and IT objectives and identify gaps. They are responsible for the success of the transformation by designing the appropriate transformation roadmap and leading the execution of it. They also carry out skills coaching and consulting. IT Transformation Managers understand the financial implications of their proposals. Their plans must increase the productivity and quality of the complete IT landscape and life cycle by using client standards and procedures, control and quality management, rationalization and automation. They use industry standards and best-practices including a feasibility check and necessary adaptations for the client.
Required Skills and Experience:
In a program or project the IT Transformation Director provides leadership that covers all aspects of transformation management. He measures and evaluates the impact of client ambition and capability, interdependencies, technology, business change, program/project design, approach and methods as well as the IT-architecture. The IT Transformation Director is able to audit, optimize and transform programs and projects to align to the client business ambition whilst designing a coherent and risk balanced transformation roadmap to the realization of that ambition through IT enabled initiatives. He leads, coaches, guides and develops his own colleagues and employees of the client with regards to the program/project designs he has developed and their role within the delivery of the defined outcomes. He is visionary and strategist for positioning new and enhanced innovative opportunities for clients and can provide and/or extend appropriate service offerings that create benefit to a client organization. Within the Capgemini group he acts as a representative of this capability area and is responsible for the generation of business leads.
• Qualification: 18+years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be a master in Business Change Management & Industrialization
• Should be experienced in Architecture Knowledge , Vendor Management, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant:http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.