Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 + team members in over 44 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
The Senior Manager in Connected Products and New Business Models has expertise in several areas of the transformation topic. This enables them to take responsibility for the execution of significant areas of programs/projects together with the client, supporting and coaching colleagues and employees of the customer within this area of responsibility. Taking responsibility for the delivery of large areas of an overall program/project, with the client, develops, refines and realizes coherent smart products transformation strategies and roadmaps to achieve the clients business outcomes. Where needed, assumes control of external suppliers ensuring their alignment to the overall delivery roadmap. Key contact for the management and team at the customer across all programs. Supports and leads program/project reviews and audits. Leads or supports change, communication and deployment activities with the program/project customer and develops new opportunities as they arise.
- 9+ years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Should be experienced in Business Change Management, Business Case Development Smart Products and News Business Model Design
- Should be proficient in Business Transformation, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
- Sector experience in Automotive or Life Sciences including engagements related to connected products
- Automotive experience is strongly preferred
- Business model design, financial acumen and modelling, market sizing, strategy definition
- Business case development, data monetization use cases ideation and prioritization
- Consulting experience in engagement management role including developing client proposals, scooping delivery plan, and managing project execution and team from start to finish
- Smart connected services & products exposure, IoT and emerging connected technologies role in business awareness including topics such as:
- ‘aaS business models, mobility ‘aaS, connected ecosystem curation and partnership models, smart city and facilities, and connected medical devices
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law