A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
10+ years of IT Experience with major portion on Application and infrastructure security, specialization in performing code reviews, application security scanning, assisting development teams to implement secure coding solutions. Extensive experience with application security scanning technologies (Veracode, AppScan, Fortify WebInspect) such as static application security testing (SAST), dynamic application security testing (DAST), single sign-on, and encryption.
- Perform technical assessments of applications, produce reports, and meet with development teams as required.
- Participate and develop a formal Application Security Verification Standard.
- Verify quality web application security audits to internal and industry standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed.
- Consult with other IT teams as required on security designs of applications, questions about vulnerabilities, and remediation approaches.
- Assist with the creation of training materials to educate developers and other stakeholders about key security concepts.
- Perform routine monitoring and audits of systems
- Maintain and update policies and procedures for Application Security Assessment program based on industry standards & Security Framework.
- Collaborate on critical IT projects to validate that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Follow operational procedures to appropriately analyze and assist in remediation of information security incidents.
Education & Technical Skills
Experience reviewing code for vulnerabilities
Good knowledge in application and infrastructure security practices and standards (such as OWASP, SDLC)
Job location: USA Remote
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.