Reporting into the America’s Category Director, we are looking for a committed individual who is willing to learn and implement a new procurement strategy for External Resources hiring in the USA and Canada and other regions as required. The total spend is more than 300 M€ / year. The individual will:
- Contribute and support the business in the hiring and operational process for External Resource / Subcontractor hiring through the introduction of leading edge and best practice techniques
- Liaise with all business and project stakeholders to communicate on new initiatives and ensure the service given is well received
- Develop process plan and KPI ‘s to maximize recruitment coverage and compliance for Capgemini
- Identify and implement improvements in processes, tools, and documentation
- Coordinate with Account teams, Practice and various stakeholders to ensure effective process for interviews, CV review, feedback, process compliance and strategy
- You will work with the America’s Category Director, NAR Category Managers and External Resource Managers to support management of Key Stakeholders regionally, to ensure that efficiency and process is completed in accordance with project timelines
- Implement demand data capture process improvement with direction from Category Director and Managers
- You will take ownership for and implement agreed recruitment and demand strategies in local procurement processes; developing, extending and changing it as necessary; and working with the America’s Category Director and America’s CPO to seek approval/commitment from key business partners
- You will review and support category / market data and associated spend data analysis for management reporting.
- You will support the America’s Category Director regarding compliance management, monitoring and reporting.
- You will work with the Group team, Category Teams and technical streams to maximise spend coverage and compliance within the category.
- You will work with the Group team and Category Director to ensure suppliers within category act according to Capgemini Values e.g. Code of Business Ethics, Anti Corruption Policy, Group Fair Competition Laws
- You will contribute to the strategic direction of Capgemini Procurement and ensure that the procurement category strategy correlates with overall business initiatives.
- You will work with the Group team and Category Director to ensure policies and standards are developed and adhered to within category.
- You will help contribute to the procurement operations transformation and savings initiatives
- You will manage projects within agreed timescales when required, in order to develop the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- You will ensure that category agreements and savings targets and customer satisfaction requirements are met.
Key Areas of Skills & Experience
- 1-5 + years’ experience either with applicable studies, or knowledge gained within a leading edge company
- Category (EXTERNAL RESOURCES / Recruitment/ Staffing Agency) specific experience, strategic sourcing and proven ability to work in a logical and thorough way with ability to pay attention to details.
- Additionally, to measure and demonstrate improvements in customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative solutions to procurement and staffing initiatives, in a fast moving and demanding environment.
- Should be perceived as a hard worker, enjoys challenges, who manages suppliers to meet customer requirements.
- Good communication and networking skills and able to work effectively as either an individual or as part of a team in a matrix environment.
- Must be flexible and have strong influencing skills in order to use both a facilitative and directive approach and negotiate with suppliers.
- Strong communication skills, organization skills, able to negotiate on both an intellectual and relationship basis.
- Highly motivated towards achieving cost savings and corporate goals (i.e. commercially minded)
- Must have excellent inter-personal skills in order to become accepted in a challenging environment and driving change in a positive manner
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.