This role requires hands-on experience with software-specific design and realization, testing, deployment and release management of client-specific package-based solutions. Your focus will be on building and maintaining your client’s applications and systems, contributing to the technical and business blueprint for customizing a core software application.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a CPQ platform Application Developer
- Possess technical aptitude and the ability to quickly adapt new technical skills related to CPQ
- Hands-on experience with Package Configuration
- Experience managing technical risk related to complexity, data integration, scalability, and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Knowledge of SAP Quote to Cash process & Variant Configuration
- Effectively collaborate with project teams to communicate changes or requests from clients to your team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience interacting with audiences of all technical and management levels
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment, with a “Can Do” attitude
- Possess knowledge of Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.