Our Senior Technical Lead (TL) is a senior development/supervisory position, with expertise within the CPQ technical environment. You’ll be responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
You will supervise the day-to-day activity of the Development Team (back-end developers and/or front-end developers) and functions as a project team's most senior applications engineer. You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
As a TL you’ll be involved in or leading project milestones such as sprint planning, running daily scrums, performing code reviews, and communicating with team members on both progress and roadblocks. You will take ownership of operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing, and may be required to perform software development / Platform Configuration, so possessing and is expected and required to have and maintain the skills of a Senior Developer on the platform.
- 7 years of experience as a Technical Lead, with 3 years of minimum relevant experience as a CPQ technical lead
- Excellent domain expertise on SAP CPQ, technical aptitude, and ability to quickly adapt new technical skills related to CPQ
- Expert-level knowledge and experience in SAP CPQ features like Product Configuration, Configuration Options, Pricing Rules, Price Adjustment, Purchase History, Guided Selling, CRM Integration, Proposal Automation, Customer Self Service (eCommerce), Reporting and Analytics
- Estimating tasks and deciding which user stories can be completed in each sprint
- Creating and defining tasks in JIRA with sufficient detail for the developer to be able to execute the task – including estimates for hours and deadlines; includes Task Assignment & Resource Allocation for the team members
- Developer Coaching, ensuring each Developer is equipped for success such that: 1) The developer understands the task objectives, requirements, constraints, approach; 2)The developer understands task estimates and deadlines; and 3) The developer understands relevant references and resources provided for the developer
Apply deep technical expertise to resolve challenging Scripting and design problems
- Must have experience in Package Configuration
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM discipline
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.