About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
Sitecore Developers are responsible for writing software programs using specific programming languages and platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platforms, and environments. The Developer is also responsible for implementing architecture and design requirements, code reviews, programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release procedures.
• Minimum of 3 years preferred of application development experience; 2 years of hands-on experience Sitecore MVC platform development experience
• A solid understanding of Microsoft ASP.NET and a deep understanding of the Sitecore Helix design pattern
• Solid documentation, testing, and debugging skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Possess knowledge of Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
• Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing, or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
• Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
• Write, analyze, and review programs using workflow charts and diagrams; apply your knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic throughout the development process.
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
• Perform revisions, repairs, or expansions of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
• Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified while testing.
• Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, to identify problems, and suggest changes.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.