• Minimum 2 plus years of development experience
• Experience in latest tools and techniques (Agile Methodologies Web Services API exposure AWS)
• Strong understanding of ReactJS and its core principles and experience in building applications using React/Angular
• Expertise integrating UI with backend services
• Experience in development of and/or integration with web services and RESTful APIs
• Good analytical skills ability to conceptualize solutions and communication skills
• Knowledge of ECMAScript specification
• Understanding of authentication and authorization between multiple systems servers and environments
• Knowledge in developing accessible and Section 508 compliant UI interfaces is desired
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum is helpful
• Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
• Client-side development experience gained while building single page web applications
• Solid understanding of web technologies
• Experience in React.js Virtual DOM Redux HTTP Protocol
• Proficient with Chrome developer tools including knowing how to diagnose and fix performance issues
• Knowledge with Java Backend and Data Base
• Understanding of the REST web services concepts
• Knowledge with relational databases (MySQL SQL Server RDBMS exposure with NodeSQL experience preferred)
• Strong plus Experience building/deploying server-side applications
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.