Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
• Selling Life Sciences solution sets in a geographic territory and surrounding area
• Identify leads via cold-calling, networking, events and/or other sources and develop relationships with C level executives within targeted markets and sectors
• The primary focus and objective will be to develop new logo business in target accounts
• Develop leads into pursuits and close pursuits
• Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
• Lead and motivate sales pursuit teams
• Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
• Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
• Make significant contributions to the local team and the company sales culture
• Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
• Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in selling complex, IT services/customized technology services
• 5 years or greater of recent experience selling technology consulting services for a Tier 1 or 2 global services provider
• 5 years of experience serving clients in the Life Sciences sector
• Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend
• A well-documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas of $ 8MM- $20MM in ABR
• Recent experience selling consulting services engagements in the $500K – $10MM range
• Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis
• This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
• 8-12 reference-able relationships at the C suite, VP or decision maker level
• History of successful sales of technology services deals across multiple offerings including specific experience in application lifecycle services, mobility, cloud, testing solutions
• Significant experience in territory planning and rapid territory development
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
• Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
• Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements across multiple business sectors
• Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
• Ability to travel extensively as required
• High level of personal and professional integrity
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law