• Strategic leadership role managing large QA efforts and global teams created the Test Strategy, Test Plan, Level of effort and defined the overall strategy, scope and test estimates.
• Experience mentoring and training teams on methodologies, tools, and techniques.
• Ability to recommend and develop automation tools, frameworks and strategies.
• Experience of multiple full lifecycle SAP project implementations and rollout in a lead role
• Experience of leading large SAP project engagements using a global delivery model with onshore and offshore resources
• Orchestrate and lead on demand experts through the scoping and solution process
• Thought Leadership: Coach/develop others to adopt a Solution Lead mindset, leading, managing and expanding the footprint of SAP projects
• Passion to take responsibility and leadership in an environment of complex and challenging situations
• Ability to position the SAP CoE and testing value proposition to deliver value to the customer
• Be the key technical advisor to project teams and provide thought leadership in managing large projects
• Participate in team selection for functional and technical roles
• Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
• Strong and proven management skills for Testing, Quality & integration teams
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in the SAP ERP application as Lead / Principal Consultant in SAP Modules such as PS, S&D, FI & CO
• Full system development life cycles hands-on experience: Analysis, designing, coding, testing, performance tuning and documentation
• Minimum 5 years experience leading solutioning for RFIs, RFPs and customer challenges
• Minimum of 10 years of experience information technology
• Strong prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently on parallel efforts
• Experience in SAP integration with multiple legacy system landscapes and third party systems (i.e. SFDC, PLM, Primavera etc.)
• Experience with SAP S/4 Hana
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively build relationships, promotes a collaborative and team environment, and influences others
• Strong organizational skills required so as to manage multiple priorities
• Demonstrated good leadership and communication skills for effectively work with diverse stakeholders
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You specialize in enterprise-wide software testing including all its processes and tooling (e.g. TMap). You act as a stream lead on complex international engagements and you are proficient in analyzing and assessing commercial benefits. You contribute to multiple winning bids and are a technical lead on a significant bid. You are successful at winning pull-through or add-on business to existing accounts and have strong knowledge of at least two service offers. You are an active coach and mentor who helps in coaching others through the certification process. You actively participate in the ongoing development of certification programs and lead briefings or training sessions.
• Qualification: 12+ years of experience, Bachelors Degree. • Certification: Should have SE level 2 and is seeking SE level 3. • Must have experience in Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management. • Should be proficient in Business Analysis and Business Knowledge.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.