Lead or work on customer engagement in the assessment, implementation, customization, and support of their SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) solution and related modules. This role requires deep consulting skills, leadership, business acumen, strong ERP knowledge and SAP solution expertise to drive a successful implementation. Additionally, the role involves hands-on implementation, testing, and prototyping of the newest SAP EWM and SAP Logistics modules. SAP EWM Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
• You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management. SAP SCM EWM
• As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, the Consultant will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of SAP EWM functional solutions. This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for clients. As an SAP EWM consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or SAP support & maintenance projects within logistics functional area. Based on user requirements analysis you will prepare functional design and specifications, system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution. Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge. Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs. Familiarity with SAP Inventory Management and Material Master functional expertise (system configuration) is required.
• Experience with SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA EWM is a must
• Experience with SAP Activate Methodology, and ABAP development/debugging a plus
• Strong configuration and design skills required
• Excellent presentation skills
• Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English. Strong & discerning listener
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system
• Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes for warehouse management within the Procure to Pay (PTP) or Demand to Supply (DTS) work stream.
• Designs to-be business processes for warehouse management based on SAP PTP or DTS global template and best practices
• Lead and assist in SAP design sessions
• Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
• Warehouse, distribution, and transportation logistics business process knowledge and experience as well as compliance and documentation. Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You actively contribute to internal and external knowledge development at an international level, lead major bids, and operate at CXO level in major client organizations. You have an active role in your relevant community. You leverage relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings.
You are recognized as a thought leader in either one or more business domains, one or more ERP solutions, or one or more technical tools/ languages.
• Qualification: More than 7 years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree
• Certification: If possible has or is seeking BA level 3/4
• Should be master in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Functional Architecture Design
• Should have experience in Business Change Management, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering & Architecture Knowledge
• Should have progressing knowledge in Testing
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.