global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation,
Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of
clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise,
Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an
array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the
conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40
countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini’s consulting
and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the
group’s cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from
Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud
services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the
leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR
1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and
optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as
data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service
maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure
transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire
workloads and data centers.
Sailpoint Business Analyst
- Manage source code and builds for compliance reporting
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning
and governance tools
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into UAT and Production for system development
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to
achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary
- Create and implement new provisioning and role/group management
- Develop the process of new audit reports and templates
- Participate and support the production support team for
troubleshooting the most complex issues.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the SailPoint
IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Develop and implement connectors, workflows, forms, rules,
policies, report, etc. in IIQ
- Coding and scripting of custom requirements in workflows and
- Design and implement user access reviews
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing and
- Escalate problems as necessary to ensure awareness and seek
assistance with resolution.
- Communicate the requirements, design, estimates to the senior
project manager or project sponsor.
- Provide regular status reports to others involved in the project.
- Minimum of 3+ years� experience with SailPoint implementation
- Working knowledge on other IDM tools � Oracle Waveset and CA IDM
is an added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player with
proven collaboration skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security
- SailPoint IdentityIQ 7.x and upwards
- Experience with the following programming languages: Java,
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP,
Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience with Databases (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Familiarity with Directories (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Experience with installing and configuring software in Windows and
- Excellent communication skills
Position located in Oaks,
PA � Open to candidates willing to relocate
Capgemini is an
Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general
description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for
this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be
referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position
traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with
disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider
reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or
changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do
not pose an undue hardship.
following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment
in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not
in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the
US by Capgemini.