- Subject matter expert responsible for preparing RFE responses from end to end within the constructs of the shifting USCIS landscape.
- Interact with employees and managers to provide RFE analysis and request RFE response documents.
- Work with HR Partners and hiring managers to ensure the best possible documentation is gathered and provided, share best practice templates, and facilitate level of detail needed.
- Manage individual RFE case allocation, case completion, review, and filing to meet all deadlines.
- Work with data reporting lead on weekly reports to ensure tracking and filing on timely manner
- Should be able to multi-task with different teams and share regular follow-up and updates.
- Update internal teams and candidate on RFE status and progress.
- Review visa expiration, amendment report, review performance issue, and track and respond to all escalations quickly and effectively.
- Serve as primary point of contact on day-to-day issues for case assignments; escalate as appropriate.
- Work with vendor as appropriate for those cases that may be outsourced
- Minimum of 7+ years of US immigration experience as paralegal or in lead role in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
- Specific experience with RFE analysis, preparation, and evidence identification.
- Strong proficiency with the MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time-management skills, accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor�s degree.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at http://www.capgemini.com/. People matter, results count.