– Coordinate, plan, organize, control, integrate & execute a project or collection of projects;
– Understand scope and requirements for customer;
– Keep key stakeholders periodically informed of progress;
– Take corrective actions if projects are behind schedule or if mitigation plans become necessary based on a change in project, cost, schedule, or scope;
– Help personnel set goals to fulfill project deadlines while maintaining the quality of your own deliverables.
– Ensure delivery of programs within budget and on time while meeting client requirements;
– Oversee the development and technical deliverables;
– Build client relationships, manage stakeholder expectations, provide project leadership, and leverage project management tools; create staffing plan and manage resources in PPM Tool;
– Create WBS and project schedule using MS-Project tool;
– Ensure timely deployment of product into production environment;
– Escalate issues to management as required to effectively manage the project deliverables.Required Skills
– Ability to clearly communicate business needs to technical resources
– Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio
– Good organization skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, sometimes ambiguous environmentDesired/Preferred Skills and Experience:
– Experience overseeing project operations including project planning, organizing, staffing, forecasting, and project financial management;
– Experience overseeing all aspects of system implementation, including requirements gathering, future state solution design, development of objects related to their – process scope, and testing and post implementation support;
– Experience performing full life cycle project implementations;
– Experience guiding team of resources, including Consultants or Vendors;
– Experience with project management tools, including MS Project or Clarity;
– Experience providing guidance to internal or external stakeholders.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
� Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role)Bachelor’s Degree
� Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
� Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
� Should have progressing skills Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.