A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
We are a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
People matter, results count.
Capgemini�s Industry 4.0 practice is looking for a EAM Maximo Solution Architect to assess a project�s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
Solution Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Solution Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
- Work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization.
- Lead Maximo solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
- Gives Maximo Technical/Functional Solution Review and Recommendation
- Lead Business working sessions
- Guide all technical aspects of solution development and integration, Industry Recommendation, Performance Improvements, Add-on Tool evaluation
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- 8 � 10 years of Maximo technical integration experience
- Client facing experience
- Bachelor�s Degree
- Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
- Experience in Functional Architecture Design.
- Proficiency in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
- Progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering
- Consulting experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law