Deployment Program Manager
- Experience leading large-scale digital / e-commerce application development programs
- Ability to manage development projects from start to finish: analysis, design, development, testing, deployment
- Ability to orchestrate development activities, data migration, environment readiness, cutover and collaborate effectively with a diverse, matrixed team
- Project scoping, estimation
- Project timeline and WBS planning, tracking
- Status reporting
- Issue / risk management
- Change management
- Strong people management skills
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and learn quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively to program leadership, solution architects, developers, testing team and various analysts
- Ability to manage complex scope across diverse teams to deliver to timelines
This role requires someone local to or willing to relocate to the Chicago, IL, metropolitan area.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.