A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The Facilities Administrator will be required to perform a number of tasks across different capabilities. The Facilities Administrator will have basic commercial awareness with customer care skills and command of a number of applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, iNeed, Knew, DTX, and more. The Facilities Administrator will be expected to manage junior team members and delivering training courses in area of expertise. The Facilities Manager will also need to have comprehensive knowledge of the FACTS booking system
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
– Experience with full project delivery life cycles
– Experience with delivering client value & service excellence
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
– Experience using clearly defined procedures and escalating issues
– Successful teamwork experience to achieve team goals
– Deep understanding of how related work processes and systems support the business environment
– Experience managing time to deliver tasks set by others
– Deep understanding of relationships between work processes, costs of the process and the business with horizons limited to specific team
– Experience managing time to deliver tasks set by others in short time frames
– Experience building stable & beneficial working relationships