Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate). Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
We are looking for a highly experienced, passionate and self-motivated individual with minimum 10 years’ experience in the IT industry to play the role of Client Partner, to manage one or a set of named client relationships.
Your key responsibility would be to build and foster relationships with stakeholders in prospect organization, position our service offerings and solutions to our client, and look for successful and sustainable business partnership between our client and us.
Should have experience with Consumer Products clients..
Some of the Client Partner responsibilities will be as below:
· Be responsible for creating and managing long term engagement and grow the business
· Build and nurture senior management level business relationships within the account(s).
· Responsible for developing business and driving topline revenue year over year within the account
· Be aware of Capgemini’s portfolio of offerings and capabilities across service lines so as to be able to effectively position it to Client leadership as and when necessary
· Maintain and Improve Business Operating Margins
· Build annual customer business Account Plans with delivery team and execute these plans
· Participate/ represent in Conferences / Industry events and analyst interactions
Skills and Experience Profile:
· Minimum of 8 years of account management experience
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience with large services player
· Must have demonstrated experience in mining the account and registering tangible revenue growth year-over-year in the accounts managed
· Business leader with demonstrated revenue number achievement who has excelled in engagement at CxO/ CxO-1 levels with customers.
· Self-motivated and should be able to work at senior levels of management both internally and externally
· Experience working in global delivery model with a large IT Services player is preferable
· Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with ability to direct teams for building the project proposals
· Valid work authorization in the US and readiness to travel as required within the US
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree
· Must have a stable career background