- Market and leading practice insights in core finance processes, FP&A, Organisational Change Management (OCM) or Target Operating Model ((TOM)
• A passion for understanding the latest advancements in automation and new technologies, and the diligence to apply these to solve business problems
• Vitality, drive and resolve in overcoming challenges and seeking new innovative solutions
• An in-depth expertise in 1-2 silos of core finance processes, FP&A or global business services
• An understanding of the design and implementation of finance solutions in complex international organizations
• Solid consulting experience in working with clients to design and deliver solutions
• Insight in spearheading programs and project management – PMP certification a bonus
• Exceptional organization skills and flexibility in guaranteeing that projects are correctly resourced, managed and delivered
• An ability to adjust and adapt to the rolling, day-to-day changes that transpire in the running of large projects
• A willingness to travel, at short notice to regional, and international destinations
• At least 3-6 years’ experience working in multinational companies or consulting environments (with leadership and team roles)
Be Recognized | We’re seeking those who can
- Think strategically to see the bigger picture for clients, understanding emerging trends and disruptions
• Contribute significantly to best in class insights for, and presenting a compelling case for, digital finance transformation through intelligent automation.
• Display a boldness in leadership and adaptability needed when delivering projects, motivating colleagues to perform to a high standard
• Communicate a compelling vision and value proposition to senior level clients and prospective clients with global business services and/or SSCs
• Demonstrate excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery
• Be actively involved in presales activities and closely supporting senior executives on pursuits, bids and sell on opportunities
• Offer insights on leading practice FP&A, OCM or TOM design, build and implementation
• Become a key member of the team, supporting/leading the development of our core assets and methodology
• Multi language skills is a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore�, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law