Lead technology strategy, offer development and briefings/reviews for Dell.
– Enhance existing, design and drive new go to market offers consuming components of Dell
– Support Sales Activities (including seminars, webcast, conferences, road shows, joint planning/mapping sessions)
– Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the evolving technology positions from Dell and the impact / opportunity for Capgemini
– Lead creation of all material for internal and external reviews
Increase our Market Capability, Sell-With, Growth Initiatives and Resale Numbers:
– Support Dell growth initiatives
– Lead the creation of compelling thought leadership, POVs and white papers to enhance our market position
– Continue to grow a strong governance and executive mapping
– Work with Dell teams to map industry, service line and sector leaders to identify potential joint opportunities and future account development, initiatives and solutions
– Facilitate Cross-BU/Cross Sector/Cross-Regions alignment initiatives
– Incremental revenue driven by Sell-With, Growth Initiatives, Sell-To, and Partner Funding
– Increase Capgemini’s presence/influence within Dell.
– Success of QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and executive relationship management
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
-Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities.
-Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth.
-Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
-Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore�, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law