This position is focused on Information Technology Outsourcing Services for Capgemini Government Clients
This experienced sales professional will identify, develop and manage opportunities to provide Infrastructure outsourcing services to middle market prospects within focused business sectors.
Annual sales quota for this Sr. Sales position is $30 – 40MM in total contract value in Infrastructure services sales.
The role is eligible for an aggressive Sales Commission Plan designed to reward top achievers performance.
- Develop deep relationships and high levels of intimacy with targeted ITO prospects in focused geographic regions.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Partner and work with diverse sales pursuit teams to deliver winning proposals to customers.
- Develop sales strategies and unique value propositions and solutions for clients.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of 3-4 X sales quota.
- Close total contract value of $30 – 40MM in Infrastructure services annually.
- Minimum of 8-10 years sales experience in selling large & complex IT integration and/or outsourcing services contracts in the Infrastructure Managed Services market.
- 5 years or greater of recent experience selling into stated enterprise business sectors.
- Experience selling complex outsourcing opportunities that include multiple integrated service towers focusing on value and business outcomes
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and trends.
- Experience in building relationships with senior executives in companies with revenue ranges from $750MM to $10B+.
- Proven history of successful sales of Outsourcing deals ranging from $20MM to $100MM+ total contract value in size.
- Experience with the consultative sales approach in analyzing challenges of potential clients and conveying ROI and TCO concepts to CXO level management.
- High comfort level proposing and building relationships with C-suite executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills & outstanding presentation skills
- Significant experience in targeted account sales strategies
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements within the industry sectors and enterprise markets
- Experience with Sales pipeline reporting, forecasting and Salesforce.com CRM tools
- Ability to travel extensively as required, primarily but not limited to the specified NA region
- College degree required
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore�, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law